Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wedding Bells

Okay, so here is a list of the subject lines about Wedding Bells clogging my email lately:

Subject: Wedding Bells
Subject: Wedding Bells on Fox
Subject: Didja see it -- Wedding Bells tv
Subject: did you write that show wedding bells

Of course, friends, fans, and family are talking about the new Fox show called Wedding Bells, about a bunch of gals called the Bell Sisters who inherit the family biz (a wedding complex) following their parent's divorce.

My writer friends also know one of my latest writing projects focuses on the topic of--well--let's just call it "wedding planning" shall we? It's pending publisher acceptance and scheduling. The topic of "wedding planning" isn't a stretch in my fiction since I'm known as the Wedding Writer and all. LOL!

But family and friends are all excited about this show and how it ties in my latest comedic women's fiction, Tulle Little, Tulle Late and The Quest for the Holy Veil because these books focus on brides gone wrong and my friends know I always wanted to open a wedding complex if this whole "writing thing" didn't work out. But the writing thing DID work out, thank goodness! Check out the trailers for Wedding Bells at the link below. The show is pretty good!

http://www.fox.com/weddingbells/

--Myki

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home