Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Secret

Well, The Secret certainly has received a lot of attention lately, hasn’t it? It’s pretty interesting stuff. And the Law of Attraction does make you want to think more positively, that’s for sure. After watching Larry King the other night, you can already hear the intense whispers of a Secret II vibrating through the universe.

I’m sure even more DVDs featuring human empowerment are to follow. And I’m all for anything that helps us lead more fulfilling lives. So, I wonder…when will the onslaught of merchandising hit? I’m bracing myself for it. The T-shirts. Baseball caps. The thong underwear with the big letter "S" in Austrian crystals in the front.

Personally, I’m looking forward to The Secret…the Board Game. No really. I’m totally serious. I can see it now. I think it would be huge. (You think I jest, but someone will make piles of money of this!) There. I said it. I put it out there in the universe. I want to see the manifestation of the board game to The Secret.

Can't you picture it? Just roll the dice and slide your tiny metal luxury sports car, mansion, yacht, or whatever game piece/token you choose, along the squares of the board. Then you get to pick a card from the deck that says something like, "You had a negative thought. Go back two spaces and do not collect $200." Or maybe the card says, "You felt joy today and got two checks in the mail. Advance three spaces."

I think it would be fun to play while learning about this cool concept. Okay, well, let’s see how long it takes for the board game to come out. You heard it here first. Til then...ask, believe, receive!

Buh-bye --Myki

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home