Monday, September 03, 2007

A Perfect Princess Bed


Okay, as the Wedding Writer, I get to write all-things- bride. Let's face it, being a bride is one of the closest things to being a princess that you can be. Since my logo is a tiara and I love all thing glittery, you can image the term "princess" gets tossed around often in my company. (Oh, all right, sometimes my initials are P.K. Satisfied?) But honestly, it's all in good fun!

Disney has dreamed up all kinds of ways to bring the princess fantasy into all aspects of the female world that extends far beyond the boundaries of any given theme park.
For example, today, I came across furniture that gave a whole new meaning to the word, "Princess Bed." It's at Rooms to Go Kids . If you want your little darling to eat, breathe, and sleep anything princess...she really-truly can in this little bed. Have you ever seen anything like it? Hmmm...I've been thinking about redecorating my master bedroom. I wonder...does a princess bed come in a queen?
Buh-bye, Myki Rebl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home