Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Come Up and See Me Some Time

I'm a guest blogger on Literary Chicks (www.literarychicks.com) for the entire month of May! I'll be posting every Tuesday. But don't just come by on those days. Stick around all through May to read what all these fab authors are up to and all their kerrrazy commentary. I'll be hanging out with Michelle Cunnah, Whitney Gaskell, Alesia Holliday, Beth Kendrick, Eileen Rendahl, and Lani Diane Rich! My new posse. So come on by for some fun chatter and a plethora of postulating! And feel free to spread the word to friends and family and anyone who loves books! Buh-bye!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameo said...

Hey Kimberly, thanks for the kind words in response to my crappy MD over at the LC. Hopefully the next few months WILL go by fast!!! Have to go buy your books now! Later.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Dlabrecq said...

Kimberly,

I am just looking for some advice on where to start. I have manuscript I love that is all cleaned up and polished. I have read the books and done the research and all I can come up with is self-publishing. Is that my best option?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home